At SoHum Health, we are working carefully to protect our patients, staff, and you from avoidable exposure to COVID-19 whenever possible. As such, all visitors to hospital patients and Skilled Nursing Facility residents must adhere to the following:
- Those who are vaccinated must present proof of COVID-19 vaccination with one of the following:
- CDC issued COVID vaccination card
- Digital photo of vaccination card on a cell phone
- SMART Health card issued from My Vaccine Record from the State of California, or
- Other State issued vaccination record if visiting from out of state
- Those who are unvaccinated must present a negative COVID test resulted within 72 hours of the desired visit
All visitors to patients/residents must enter through the Emergency Department entrance at 733 Cedar Street. Visitors will be handed a hospital-grade mask and asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry to the hospital. Visitors will then need to check-in at the Nurse’s Station prior to entering any patient or resident room. Anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID or any Flu-like symptoms will be asked to postpone until free from such symptoms.
When visiting please follow all required precautions to prevent patients and staff from exposure, including:
- Maintaining 6 feet distance from others,
- Performing hand hygiene as ordered, and
- Following the directions of hospital staff
On behalf of our staff and patients, we thank you for your understanding and compliance.