Benbow Wine Auction this Saturday, November 12th at Benbow Historic Inn
Looking for something to do this weekend?
SoHum Health Foundation and Benbow Historic Inn invite the community near and far to the Benbow Wine Auction this Saturday, November 12th from 2-6PM at Benbow Historic Inn.
The event will feature wine tasting from 10 Northern California wineries including Rombauer, Morgan, Portalupi, Briceland, Boatique, Trinity River, Vino Divino, Pennyroyal, and more, plus beer from Gyppo Ale Mill! Hors d’oeuvres will be served by Southern Humboldt favorites – Il Forno Bakery, J Catering & Cafe Feast.
There will be a live and silent auction with amazing trips, original art by Peter Holbrook, Tedda Smith, Judy Evenson, and Ralphie Hendrix, jewelry, numerous wine packages, gift certificates, and more.
The silent auction will be open for bidding from 2:00-4:30pm. The live auction with dynamic auctioneer Tom Allman will begin at 5:00pm.
Tickets are $30
Include complimentary wine tasting and hors d’oeuvres (Best deal on wine tasting anywhere!). Buy tickets at the door or online at sohumhealthfoundation.org/auction. Make a night of it: guests of the Benbow Inn get free admission to the event. 1920’s attire is encouraged but not required.
All proceeds go to support SoHum Health Foundation’s campaign to construct a new, modern hospital in Garberville and ensure continued access to healthcare in Southern Humboldt.
Featured auction items:
- RadRunner 2 Electric Power Bike donated by Rad Power Bikes. Known as the Jack of all Trades, this power bike can carry up to 300 pounds and has a 45-mile range between charges.
- Two-Nights at the Napa River Inn on the waterfront in Downtown Napa’s bustling Riverfront District, with a wine tasting experience for 4 people at Hendry Wine and a magnum bottle of Hendry 7 & 22 Zinfandel.
- 100 feet of Local Sustainably Harvested Redwood Fencing, donated by KP’s Custom Milling.
- Two-Night stay in a Deluxe Room at Flamingo Resort in Santa Rosa, plus a private tasting with the “best ever” charcuterie board and 4 wines for up to 4 guests at Portalupi in Healdsburg.
- Two-night stay at Hotel Fusion Boutique Hotel in the heart of San Francisco. The perfect launch point for exploring the arts and culture of the city.
- Casa Ballena – Spend a night at the gorgeous Casa Ballena AirBnB situated above little black sands beach in pristine Shelter Cove. This modern 3 bedroom/3 bath home accommodates 6 people and has ocean views from every room. Package includes a $100 gift certificate for Heart Full Hive and $60 for Gyppo Ale Mill.
- Horseback Riding trip for 2-3 people in the Redwoods or at the Beach, your choice!
- Overnight in Ferndale AirBnB for two with a $75 gift card and gift basket from the newly opened Ferndale location of The Boardroom.
- Unique Private Dining experience for two with a custom-made menu and wine pairings by J Catering.
- A Family Pass for the Skunk Train in Fort Bragg with a $50 gift certificate for The Peg House – Never Don’t Stop!
SoHum Health Foundation is 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a mission to sustain high-quality healthcare in the Southern Humboldt community. More information can be found at sohumhealthfoundation.org or by contacting (707) 223-6630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHCHD, Staff writer