You can save yourself a drive up North, by signing up for SoHum Health’s prescription delivery program with Cloney’s Red Cross Pharmacy in Eureka. Through this program, your prescription medications will be filled at Cloney’s and delivered to the Southern Humboldt Community Clinic in Garberville for pick-up.
If this program is right for you, follow the steps below to sign-up:
- Download and print this Cloney’s Pharmacy packet. You can also come into the Clinic and we will provide you with a copy to fill out.
- Complete all the information in the packet, including a copy of your health insurance card and your payment information. Debit and credit cards are accepted.
- Bring your packet into the Southern Humboldt Community Clinic Mon-Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm. You can also fax it directly to Cloney’s Pharmacy at (707) 443-4461. Once you’ve signed up for the program, you won’t have to do steps 1-3 for future prescriptions.
- Send in your prescription – Have your medical provider send your prescriptions to Cloney’s Pharmacy. If you have a paper copy of the prescription, you can bring it into the Clinic and we’ll send it in for you.
- Pick-up your prescription – Deliveries to Garberville are on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Your prescription will arrive on the next soonest delivery day after it is received by Cloney’s and will be ready for pick-up at the Clinic after 11:00 am.
If you have questions about any of these steps, please call (707) 923-3921 ext. 221 and we will help you through the process. Also, if you don’t have access to a printer or ability to come into the Clinic to get the paperwork, contact us and we can mail you a packet.